7.09.2005

A Contract

I just want to put this in writing. If I make it to 32 weeks, David will smuggle Malcolm (cat) up here. You are all witnesses to this agreement. At the very least, it will make for an amusing blog entry. As long as we don't get kicked out of the joint. Two nurses have said that they didn't think that it would be a big deal at all and even seemed to encourage it arguing that people did that with dogs all the time. I think we just need to get a leash and muzzle for him and tell everyone he's a "service cat".

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you reach 36 weeks I'll give Malcolm a big hug and kiss next time I see him.

11:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you promised to give ANGUS a big hug and kiss we'd be impressed, Spencer!

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't bother your allergic friends when they visit if you reach 40 weeks

8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was thinking the cats could pose as clothing. a stole, a fancy fur hat, handbag...though dave would seem mighty eccentric with a a large black hat in the middle of the summer...

8:40 PM  
Blogger Dada said...

FYI - Anna missed 32 weeks by 1 day. I'd have happily kept up my end of the bargain, but I'm glad I didn't have to. Sneaking a cat into her room was not something I looked forward to. But for the record, I'd have figured out a way to do it.

10:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home