8.24.2005

Grandpa & Frankie, 8/21


Grandpa & Frankie, 8/21
Originally uploaded by silverzephyr.
But for a trip or two back to Houston to take care of the pool and check on mom, my dad, Frankie's namesake, has been in Austin since Anna first went into the hospital at the end of June. He's been an amazing source of support throughout this whole ordeal, but never more so than now. He's been coming over to sit with Frankie while Anna and I catch up on sleep, staying until 2 or 3 in the morning. He's changing diapers, giving Frankie bottles, and generally keeping us sane and making this transition smoother than we thought possible. I'd say we owe him big time, but when you see him with his grandson, you get the feeling this debt's already been repaid.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture made me teary eyed.I'm a little jealous of Grandpa Frank but I'm even more thankful that he is there for all of you. I'm more at ease back in St.Louis knowing he is there. Thanks Grandpa Frank. We all love you.
Grandma Joann

11:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those little critters are SO amazingly loveable that you don't mind giving up sleep! The next thing you know, Frankie will be a TEENAGER (boohissboohiss!!!) and then you can get mad at him for not letting you sleep!

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Makes me want to hold both "Frankies". Sure do miss you all.
Lots of Love

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home